vrijdag 5 februari 2021

AHPC11: Lady Sarah: Goldberry

 After having braved the Armoury, I invoke the powers of the mighty sorceress Lady Sarah once again and have me teleported to the Orc Pit, a place of filth and despair.



And in order to do so, I grant this offering of Goldberry, companion to the mysterious Tom Bombadil.

Produced by Games Workshop in their excellent Middle-earth line, this model was released in the early nillies as part of the very first expansion for the game, Shadow and Flame.  Yet, she perfectly stood the test of time as a sculpt for sure.



And she is not only a girl using mafic, no, the daughter of the river IS a being of the purest magic, so I guess that should be okay for the additional bonus points of using the service.

To that end, she yield me 5 points for a 28mm figure, an additional 5 for being a magic user, and 20 points for the teleportation, topping off at 30 points as such.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten