dinsdag 16 februari 2021

AHPC11: The Obliette: 6mm AWI British

 One of my personal goals in this year's AHPC is to paint up as much 6mm as possible, in a variety of era's and settings.


Because I have a lot of the little guys, and I find that the AHPC isn't a good project finisher per se, but it is a great project starter as you navigate the challenge map.



To that end, I began at last on painting some of my AWI british by Baccus Miniatures which have been lying around here for 7 years now, and did a few odds and ends to have a good starting point and idea of colourschemes and all.



This small kick off force as such consists of 3 stands of infantry numbering 16 soldiers each, 3 stands of 3 dragoons, two mounted officer stands and a cannon.



All in all, accumulating into 52 infantry models, 13 cavalry models and a man-handled gun, good for 40 points in the challenge and 20 bonus points, totalling 60 as such.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten