woensdag 21 april 2021

Bowmen of Rohan

 Oh my!

The month runs near it's end, and I finally finished something!

Nothing to spectacular, 5 Rohan archers join the force, as I got round doing these who where hopefully going to be in last month's AHPC.



But that didn`t happen, as you could read last week, I haven`t touched a brush for figures near a long shot.  But this weekend I literally forced myself back in action, the result being the first of some warriors getting rounded out.
 
So that adds a modest 35 points to the total of this year's goal, but it is better then nothing...

I hopefully will get the rest of them done as well in the foreseeable future as well, but that is at the moment a bit of wait and see on how it goes, and how or if I keep the motivation going...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten