maandag 12 april 2021

Yuno Gasai painting part 3

 So the third panel, as well as the smaller fillers, have been finished for the work I`m making for Noshi.



The third, again a piece of fanart I have no idea where she got it from, features everyone's favorite yandere with a knife, still spoiled from the act.

It was for me an exercise in blending in various darker grey tones for the schoolshirt, as well as a three instead of two tone skin section, which in the end I think came out allright.







Once this panel was done, I also made two smaller ones, one with the iconic eyes through a tear design, which I still think Noshi should have tattooed on her underarm, and one with the logo of the anime.



So now the next step is combining them into one A2 sized panel, then paint it all with the red and white design from the title panel, and finally varnish them.

Before starting the hunt for an affordable frame to hang it from the wall... and think of an "artist name" to sign it with ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten