zaterdag 10 april 2021

Unboxing Mira SDCC Exclusive FunkoPOP

 Thanks to the belgian POP retailer Tiny Titan, I finally obtained Mira, the one missing character for my collection from The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.



And making use of their recent Easter deals on selected Pops, I was happy she was part of it, coming down to 19.99 EUR instead of 24.99 EUR.



The parcel was at my door within 3 working days (it was the long easter weekend in between, ordered her on the evening of the first, and received her the morning of the 6th), packed in a nice sturdy box.  Inside, the Pop is in bubblewrap as well.



And it came with a sticker!  I love those, and gladly put them on my carry case that goes with me to all conventions, events and general clubnights.



The Pop box isn't the same as the others in the line, with the actual Dark Crystal now on the back but not the 5 basic models that make up this line of FunkoPOP's.



And the model is stabilised inside the packaging with the traditional funko clamshell like holders.



Mira herself is very well done, with the subtle pink in her hair along the silver streaks, and the radiant candle she holds.


She even has freckles!


A great addition to the collection, meaning I now have the Age of Resistance line completed (okay, I KNOW there is still a Hunter version with a silver mask) having the two exclusives (SDCC Mira and Target The Chamberlain) alongside the regular ones that where in the local geeky store.

Next line to complete... Saint Seiya of course, but I have my eye on the movie based Dark Crystal pop's as well...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten