dinsdag 27 april 2021

Unboxing another Waifu for my collection

 Yes, I found one at AmiAmi in their pre-owned section!

One of the three RAHDX 1/8 scale Lunamaria Hawke's, now I only need the third one in her full flight suit for this minirange of her to be completed.
 


The model once again travelled around the globe at supersonic speeds with EMS, shipping the 8th and arriving the 14th, and dodged customs as no taxes and costs where owned.  And at 1880 Yen, she was a steal, the benefit of your anime crush being a lesser character from an almost 20 years old anime I guess.
 
After the highly positive first experience with AmiAmi, which you can read and see HERE in the post from last week, she was also rated A for the figure and B for the box, so if Wild Tiger was anything to go by, she is a brand new figure that basically stood on a shelf for a couple of years... in a closed box. 

So time to fire up the camera and carefully open this sturdy box...

So, the unboxing then...
 



And now she proudly stands in the cabinet with all my other Lunamaria's, as the collection keeps growing with every one I manage to bump into!
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten