donderdag 29 april 2021

What I Painted in April 2021

 I think this can really classify as a "slow month", as I just didn`t get fired up again.

The reasons being mentioned in a blogpost earlier this month, but needless to say it took me more then a month "post-AHPC" before I touched a brush again for my figures.

Which doesn`t mean I hadn`t been chasing other hobbies, but just not that much wargaming...

I did finish in the end a few smaller things this month, so I'm not ending on a total zero score, so let's have a look at the few things that did get painted...
 
The first of those where some Rohan foot troops, long overdue that I worked on my beloved force.
 

 

But also small scale heroics with Paladin Took




So in the end, that are 10 models finished, not nearly the amount I had envisioned at the beginning of the year.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten