dinsdag 31 augustus 2021

Another LunaMaria Hawke: my first MFC purchase

 In this little post, I can show another little LunaMaria for my ever growing collection of the waifu.



And she is the very first figure I bought second hand through the My Figure Collection collector's forum.



A lovely person in Canada sold her, part of a large Gundam SEED Destiny lot of figures, for 30 USD total.  Adding tracked shipping and of course the dreaded taxes, it still was a good deal as she doesn`t show up a lot on auctions at all.  I payed her the 9th, and she went on the mail the 10th.  And then, on the 27th of august she was at my doorstep, ready to be grabbed out the package and go to my shrine!



With all the figures in the lot, she comes to about 3 EUR for an item from the bundle, so I am perfectly fine with that.  I am going to keep all the others as well for the collection, so I`ll be adding quite some stuff to my collection database as a result.
 
But, a positive experience, and I am going to be using the website for sure to grab things left and right!

Lovely little chase find

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten