zondag 22 augustus 2021

The Haul Report 288

 Awright, back from the seaside and into the last day of my holiday period.

Which means back to the office tomorrow, BUT one of my "plactic crack fixers", NendoAddicts, is opening a store right in front of my bus stop...

That is going to be SO hard to resist!



Talking figures, this week I received my QPosket Pinoko, whom I won in the online claw app TokyoCatch, the second win I have from there.  Now, I watched Black Jack for a few episodes in my youth, somewhere around the time dinosaurs still roamed the earth that is, but to be honest this is one figure that doesn`t really do something for me.

I`ll probably put her on my MFC account for a trade or something instead.

Well, that's it for this week, until the next!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten