zondag 8 augustus 2021

Unboxing Gundam 00 Loot Crate

 The second of the four limited edition Gundam Loot Crate's series, this time the theme was the 00 series.



So I hoped there was something Lockon / Dynames related in it!

After the first box, which more can be read about HERE, I followed through for the whole series of special crates, and the second one was shipped out to me on the 14th of july.  Arriving on the 3th of august (and free of customs!), it was time to open it up and discover the goodies inside.



Okay, so that is a really good crate, for me definitly better then the Gundam Wing one.  On the plus side, it has something Lockon related with the Haro cup, and it has nothing main gundam in it, something I feared would happen.  And actually HOPE it will be with the next one, as that is the SEED one for some more Freedom stuff!



But for this box, it was just one pile of really cool thingies to have, the mug, the slippers, the bag... really awesome stuff.

Well worth the money in my opinion!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten