zondag 14 november 2021

The Haul Report 297

 More MechaTop this week, as I finally got round to buy the three DLC campaigns, whom are in PDF format and available from their online store HERE.





So I now have all three supplements, being Challenge, Gaia's Revenge and Francesca Rescue, and whom I`ll be having a look at on this blog in the near future.
 

 
My Raphtalia pre-order from Pop Up parade also arrived at Nendo Addicts, so I picked her up this week.  Now me and Noshi can exchange pre-order figures at last with each other, she gets a Rapthalia, and I get a Naofumi for our collection.



An Ami-Ami parcel also dropped in this week, containing my nendoroid of Himiko Toga.  Because we all love our little psycho cuties, don't we.



Finally to fall on the doorstep, was the latest prize from TokyoCatch, the Hatsune Miku villain version.

Seems I can make a few unboxing videos after this week for sure :-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten