zaterdag 27 november 2021

The Haul Report 299

 Yay, our 13th month was already deposited by my boss the past week, really early this year.

And while it mostly went into the savings account, as well as some Chirstmas presents, I decided to grab some small treat in the form of some manga for myself as well.

My first stop to that end was Akiba in the Antwerp Central Station, where I picked up issue 6 of Gigant (now to find 5 first), as well as the first volume of my "guilty pleasure", the Quintessential Quintuplets.  


But going outside I spotted this in their gashapon machines, so two turns later I also had rubber keychains of Mash Kyrielight and Ishtar.



I also dropped by over at Mekanik Strip, to see for some more manga, and picked up the first two volumes of Saintia Sho.



In the "investment game" I talked about last episode, I picked up some Weiss Schwarz booster packs, which I found in a belgian online store at only 3 euro each, about -50% of their current value on Cardmarket.  The goal is to flip them and with those profits gets some more of the Date A Live ones I'm trying to complete.



Noshi also suprised me with a nice bookmark of No Game No Life she bought of Etsy, and that came with some extra sticker freebies as well.  It's gorgeous and will be used for my manga reading for sure!



So yes, a pretty awesome week it was for certain!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten