zondag 14 november 2021

Breaking News: Back to the old Template

 Well, for now at least.



I tried (and loved) the Date-A-Live Template I have been using the past 6 months, but there where some Firefox related issues.

Apart from the fact that most of the "writing" in the blog had to be done in HTML, which gave errors at times, it also gave some faults with the Firefox transferrences:

* It didn`t show italics and bolds when I opened it up in my browser
* The links of my affiliate stores went haywire at times
* It didn`t link the post mini picture to my social accounts.
* the colours where off compared to the older ones in the sidebar.

So I tried to fix those things over the past months, but with limited free time to tinker it in detail, let alone refresh my whole course of html programming from years ago, I threw in the towel for now and restored the old template.

Though I am going to be using this one as a "base" to finetune some colours and images over the coming weeks!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten