dinsdag 9 november 2021

Unboxing Itsuki Nakano

 Okay, so this recently discovered anime for me and Noshi has really become a guilty pleasure one: The Quintessential Quintuplets.



So much even, I decided to collect all five siblings.

Now, there are two brands making their school uniform series, being Taito and Good Smile Company.  I looked at both of them, and while the Pop Up Parade version is slightly more expensive, I decided to get the full series of the Nakano sisters over time.



And the first one, I picked up a few weeks ago during the opening of the Nendo Addicts store in Antwerp, Itsuki.

Let's have a look at her unboxing as such:
 

 
A nice figure and well made (like, so far I must say, all the PuP models) with some excellent detailing on them.  
 
Now, which one to collect next...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten