zaterdag 13 november 2021

Unboxing Hatsune Miku Villain version Noodlestopper

 Okay, so I`m not that big a fan of noodlestopper figures, but when this Miku showed up on the various online crane game apps that I frequent, I just had to try and catch her.



And after a few days of trying, I got her through TokyoCatch.  Shipping and import costs later, and she is ready to be unboxed!



Because she looks really awesome as a villainess, with the eyes, wings and dragon tail, this was something that just appealed to me from the moment I saw her appearing.  the evil yet kawaii vibe she gives off is immens, and to that end I gladly displayed her.



Now, will I manage to catch more figures this year?  The look in her eyes at least compel's me to do so for sure!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten