zaterdag 6 november 2021

On the Painting Desk 195

 Ages, it has been ages since I painted something.

Since half of july to be precise...

Now technically, this is more of an "On the Drawing Desk" post, as I've started on a second anime painting, this time one to go inside my own home office.  So making use of my hyper modern drawing screen, aka the second monitor and some cellotape, it was time to start drawing.



And what better then my guilty pleasure discovery of this year, the Nakano siblings from The Quintessential Quintuplets.

God I enjoyed that cute little slice of life anime...





But that means that I can be spending those odd half hours left or right of free time to get some painting done again.
 
BECAUSE after a nearly 6 month hiatus, I started preparing a couple of figures for gaming again, namely 1/400 scale Gundams as well as some Saint Seiya models, respectively for MechaTop and for Constellation Warriors to game.  And duly started painting on the first mobile suit.






Let's see how this progresses!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten