zondag 13 november 2022

Haul Report 342: LOTS of manga

 Well, this is a week that will have some serious reading.

Because two parcels containing some good amount of books fell on the doorstep.

Starting out this week with my "My Box" from Archonia, which contained a couple of number one issues to start fresh series, as well as pre-orders and continuations of series I already have.



The other box was from a guy I got to know through a Facebook group, and now before he lists on Vinted he gives me first pickings.  So two complete shorter series and some lewds later, that is more for the collection.
 

 
And the final addition this week, we got a booster box of Date A Bullet, to see if we get any good additions to completing the collection!


So that gives me a good reading fix for the coming weeks!  I probably won`t end up with the goal of a 100 read, but at least it will have a good number in the end!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten