maandag 7 november 2022

Lord Ipsqueeck's Adventures: The start of the academic career

 Hello followers, and welcome to another one of my great adventures.



And this episode marks the beginning of a very long adventure.  At least 15 years and hopefully much longer my daddy told me.



Because today, I started SCHOOL!



The school I will be attending is De Trampoline, whom will relocate to right across the door at the beginning next school year.  But today, mommy and daddy brought me there, and I had a nice snack to strengthen myself for it on the tram.



Though from next week, I will be piggybacking daddy on his bike to go there teeheee.



Arriving there, I immediatly set out exploring, I already discovered the teacher's room and two other classrooms bar my own.  They better stretch their legs, because Tornado Thorin has arrived!



There is so much to see here and do, this will be a fun time for sure, so rest assured mommy and daddy, I will make you proud!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten