vrijdag 30 juni 2023

June is gone: the 2023 goals halfway mark!

 The year is already at it's halfyear mark, meaning it is time for the quarterly oversight of how the set goals are progressing.



And some are approaching the point of actually getting completed already!
 
In what was labelled the Year of Ink, the first tattoo has been placed / worked on at last, as in the first weekend of april I went all the way to Arlon for the Arel Tattoo Convention, and had my Thorin tattoo set upon my underarm.  I doubt I`ll get three more this year, but one extra will surely be done!
 
Another thing that went smoother then foreseen is the discovery of new beers.  Past weekend was the Bier Passie weekend here in Antwerp, and as such this goal is checked off, as I`m currently at 67 out of the 50 planned already.  Skol!
 

 
On the mecha painting, I got off on a good start this quarter, completing 4 gachapon and 3 plamo (the Super Mecha Champions ones), but then the Chaos Dwarfs returned into the fold, and as I started painting a tournament force, the other projects fell off by the side.  Maybe something to tackle in the final quarter or so...
 
Reading progressed smoothly as well, with now 41 books and manga finished, so it seems that goal will be achieved as well this year.  The same actually can be said for all the viewing goals, with movies standing at 14 at time of writing, series on 17 as this now goes very strongly, watching something during painting sessions, and the anime series for the moment ticking off on 31.  That also means my Letter Challenge is standing at the letter "N" at the moment, over halfway of the set goal.
 

 
The only thing really not progressing: the getting fit again goal...
 
So, I hope to have some goals checked by the next update, which will come at the end of august, before putting in some additional effort to finish goals for the end of the year.  See you all back then!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten