maandag 19 juni 2023

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: My very first Sinksenfoor

 Hello everyone!  



Do I have a cool thing to tell you about this time.  I went with mommy and daddy to the Sinksenfoor, a yearly tradition in Antwerp that lasts a month and attracts 1000s of visitors.



And past sunday the heatwave had diminished a bit at last, meaning we could go out and enjoy the rides that one could do there.
I found all the sights and sounds very fascinating. and the smells of the food stalls where so delicious!

I went together with daddy on a huge slide, where we had to go sit in a bag to get down.  Boy did that go fast!


 


There was another fascinating ride as well, but daddy is to scared to go in there, so I`ll just have to wait a few years until I`m all grown up I guess.



We also went to shoot with some big cannons, if mommy doesn`t allow us to have one in the living room, we must find our booms elsewhere!





And there was this cute merry go round that I rode along in as well.




After that, it was time for a break and something to eat, and I got this huge pancake with brown sugar, yumyum.



After that, we went back home, but this was a fun afternoon and I`ll happily come back next year!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten