zondag 25 juni 2023

The Haul Report 364

 Time for some more anime figures for the collection this week, as parcels from both Mandarake and from TokyoCatch arrived.

Though actual unboxings will be for july I guess, my calendar is stuffed.

From Mandarake comes a fresh Lunamatia Hawke for the collection.



While TokyoCatch expands my collection with the Love hashira herself!


On another front, I got around grabbing some greenstuff and some new brushes, so I can start tackling those goblins in the near future.



The final addition was a small find at a local second hand site, 2 classic Blood Bowl Hobgoblin linemen, just to good to pass up on.



And that's it for this instalment, now, I don`t have any orders on the way at the moment, but as soon as things arrive, I will be back with the next episode!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten