zaterdag 10 juni 2023

On the Painting Desk 236

 Long live Thorin induced sleepless nights I guess?

Well, burning the night flame as the little man refuses to sleep does have the benefit of getting some painting time in...

The Citadel Guard as such have been making some very strong progress as you can see in the videoclip below, meaning I probably will be starting the basing work soon.



On the other hand, I didn`t manage to go Green Stuff shopping yet, so the goblin levies need to wait a bit longer, though instead I might begin working on my Prophet in the meantime.

I guess I`ll also be doing some mail ordering in the coming week, if I remember to do it, to get the remaining models for the force, and set up the painting line for the next units as well after some glueing marathon then.  But the Taurukhs at least are already underway.

But all in all, it still looks good to get the whole force completed on time for the tournament!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten