zondag 5 mei 2019

The Haul Report 179

The first entry of May, and let's have a look at what has been added to the collection this time round...

And it has a big pile of stuff that arrived this week, mainly from the club...

The first thing is a set of 3d printed columns.  A few weeks ago, I pointed my regular printer to a Huble deal for a lot of scenery files, and he grabbed the whole shaboozle.  So enter my little order for 5 sets of these columns to scatter around Middle-Earth.


I also obtained another collection of MESBG figures, from another clubbie who sold of his entire collection.  It also came with a heap of the old magazines, so those will be picked apart for suitable scenarios.  I was mostly after the sprues though, having most of the metal figures already so the characters will probably end up in my trade bin as such... but all in all, 122 figures joined the fray.


From eBay, a small parcel arrived, containing an Orc Tracker as well as a Half Troll for Far Harad.


But the big one this week came from Wayland Games, as my Battle Companies book dropped in...


... together with some more figures.  the plastic easterlings will ebcome the basic troops, while the metals I have will be painted up as their elite variant.

And to round it all off, the newest issue of White Dwarf was picked up.



A good amount of thingies for the collections as such again this week, as we keep dwindling down slowly in our purchases...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten