vrijdag 31 mei 2019

What I painted in May 2019

So this is it, the final month of full time painting possibilities before preparing everything to start working in the new appartment.

And the goal was to push one army of Lord of the Rings to around "tournament sized" level to that end, so I can sleep easily should I see the chance to participate somewhere.  I'm just in doubt wether to push for a Mordor horde, or an infantry based Minas Tirith force...

This doesn't mean however I won't be working on other stuff in between, as these entries for the month show.

The first thing of course that I completed are my GOUF based Crisis suits for my SEED Destiny Tau force, joined by the needed drones.


A small in betweener, these two softplastic 6mm trees have been painted up.


Talking scenery, these 6 pillars have been painted up as well for scatter terrain on the tabletop.


For Burrows and Badges, another one of the "civilian" passersby, whom I started last year, has been finished.

But as I said, Lord of the Rings rocks my hobby world, and a bunch of Morannon Orcs also joined the fray in the form of these 13 warriors, armed in a variety of ways.


On the part of Minas Tirith, these warriors with shield and sword also rolled off the painting band...

But so did the first of their "ancestors" with a batch of Numenor Warriors now completed.


For the TSA opendoor in september, the first rank and file trooper for the MESBG game I`m putting together has also been completed.



So that comes down to 43 models for this month, in what has in all probability been the final month of the year that I won't be painting mostly walls and ceilings...

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey good work, I can barely paint 1 mini a month and these look good too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen