zaterdag 18 mei 2019

On the Painting Desk 94

What a week, as I made a LOT of progress this time round.

Starting up a third venue to paint, aka taking along some things to clubnights for when I'm not gaming, does help move a lot forward...


I finished a heap of pillars as a result this week, with the work at the club revolving all around all the base colours and drybrush layers, to which end I only needed to base and add one light final layer to them to round them out.

In between I also managed to finish some small trees mostly for 6mm gaming, but that wasn't to big a deal to paint, yet it had to be done of course.


What is more important as you can see on the pictures, is that both the drones (finally) as well as a batch of 13 Morannon Orcs are now finished and varnished, and have been based and completed.


For the upcoming week, I'm going to aim at painting, or at least progressing, on Gothmog to boost my Mordor hero numbers and Pippin for the Minas Tirith side. I'll try and also do some odds and ends work on various models to add to Battle Companies, as you could see in the checklist earlier.  I'm just in doubt wether to start with the Numenorians to give Noshi the Last Alliance band option, or finally begin on my beloved Rohirrim...

And I should start painting up some basic orcs as well to round unit blocks out...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten