vrijdag 25 juni 2021

A HUGE AmiAmi order came in

 Hello everyone,

In this video, I'll be sharing the unboxing of a BIG box from AmiAmi.



Pre-orders, pre-owned's, there is a bit of everything in it, both for me as well as for Noshi.

Like her birthday present, which she knows about (like I do about mine).  If we buy these sorts of collectibles, we tend to tell each other to prevent the other one ordering it themselves, ending up with doubles.



So, at a total order of over 350 euro, and 90 euro shipping by EMS, the stress would be if customs took a peek at it or not, and to bad they did.  Now, as I used the combine monthly order, something always possible if there is a pre-order in it, I saved quite some euro's on shipping as it could all come in one go, and that compensated a bit for the 137 euro tax hit.

There are some more things for Noshi in there as well, but I ain't telling nor showing those as she doesn't know what it is (well, 1 thing she does, if she remembers) as that are small gifts for Thorin to give to his mommy.

But there is also a nice heap of goodies for me, though all smaller then the huge set for Noshi, some from pre-orders, and even a LunaMaria for my waifu collection.  So take a look at the video and see the haul!
 
Now, here are all the itemsin picture, a great heap indeed, and I`m going to do some unboxing videos for the Hawke Sisters and Rider in the near future.
 





 
And a good look at Schwi and Shiro, who are now part of our living room decoration.





Luckily, I didn`t have to do all that unboxing alone...



So, did you like the stuff I grabbed?  Feel free to comment down below, and until the next one!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten