woensdag 2 juni 2021

Evangelion 18pc Lucky Bag from Wish

 So this seemed like a fun thing to do: an Evangelion lucky bag, containing 18pcs, ordered from Wish.



So yeah, expect a heap of knock-offs, as it comes from Venezuela and the seller lists himself as a manufacturer, not a retailer.  

But heck, even though the contents are listed on what you will get, it might be great fun to look at it, and perhaps even have some nice little thingies amongst them.

Also, at 9 EUR with 3 EUR shipping, I guess one can`t complain to hard, or have to high expectations.  And it was mailed out the next working day, arriving the 26th of May.

So, how did the unpacking actually go?  Take a look at this little video:
 

 





All in all, some things will have uses, for starters the Tote bag can be used to store some of the smaller figure boxes in that I have standing around.  And the stickers will go on my "armoured case" in which I transport my wargame figures.



The rubber band is okay, but I really, sincerly love the artpiece, it already hangs above my door and makes it worth the whole thing personally.

So, that's it, the Evangelion WISH bag.  I don`t know if it is purely top stuff, but heck, it has nice things and for that price, I am sincerly okay with it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten