vrijdag 3 september 2021

Weiss Schwarz Date A Live booster opening

 Booster pack opening today!



And it's for my very first cards of the Weiss Schwarz cardgame.

I don`t have any plans on actually playing this game, nor collecting full sets.  But I do hope to grab some nice character representations from all the various lines, and if I`m very lucky to actually score some of those autograph cards that are ultra rare scattered in the ranges.

I grabbed the boosters through cardMarket from Spain, at 15 euro for the 3, so let's open these 8 cards each packs up.  And see what we got out of them, and if there is some "value" amongst the non keepers...
 

 
So that's it, the contents of the booster packs.  Looking over the 160 cards list for this series, we have the following worthy pulls for my "to keep" binder... Yoshino and the expensive Tokha.
 
Now to go list the other ones!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten