While I`m sorting through my pictures and thinking up the text for my Billund trip, I`m first going to give the weekly selection of great finds on the internet.
I`m totally knackered to be honest and still recuperating, but that`s the price you pay for a great weekend after all.
Siercon and Coral are a well known couple within the AFOL community, and we kick off the week with their fantastic abbey.
This build of Benny`s Spaceship has been streamlining the original to great effect.
A whole lot of classic 70s and 80s television vehicles, in a larger then minifigure scale. I think Blue Thunder is the favorite of the lot for me.
A great looking, colourful Friends street layout.
Accidents happen, though you don`t want to have your water getting lost in the desert.
A mighty looking build from Andormeda`s Gates, the blue head crystals caught my `idea to borrow` eye.
This build is from a series that was popular in the 70s, and while I did watch it on re-run it`s not my thing as a television program, but do I love this western build!
An artistic take on little red riding hood...
A lone traveller arrives at a guard tower in the Guilds of Historica.
And we end the selection by boldly going to look for more material for next week`s episode :-)
See you all next time!
Get your kicks on A46
-
Friday saw me board a train at King's Cross for the trip to Lincoln to stay
with the Elders (big sis and her husband). The plan was to use Imp City as
th...
18 uur geleden













Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten