Another monday morning, another selection of 10 pieces of eye candy to show you.
And once more, it`s a bit of everything from everywhere that my eye fell on, so I hope you like my picks once again.
We start out this week with a build that was made in the Andromeda`s Gates build rpg, which nicely mixes space with Bionicle. I like how they constructed the mecha using those pieces, and he really looks the business.
Talking big robots, how about this fantastic Sentinel from the X-Men? The use of the light elements make him look all mean and nasty if you ask me.
More from the AG game, comes this incredible naval base, including a zodiac.
On a totally different note, we have this great looking Minion.
A small build, I really like the "feel" of this one, as a group of adventurers is trailing some old path in search of fortune and glory.
This fantastic spaceship catches the feel of classic space perfectly!
A great looking microbuild, we have this Imperial Destroyer that is crashed on Jakku, as seen in the The Force Awakens.
I love the use of those "Chima balls" in the nacelles of the Enterprise, a very intresting find.
A great looking sailing ship, this is the rendition of Captain Hook`s vessel from Peter Pan.
And we round off the selection this time with two of the most famous robots of television, with Megatron facing of Optimus Prime in chibi style. I love how he did their faces!
That`s it for this week. Next week, the episode will be a few days later, as I`ll be out for the next 10 days (or better said, not able to get to my computer at least), so I`ll be catching up when I get back to it :-)
Cheerios!
Get your kicks on A46
-
Friday saw me board a train at King's Cross for the trip to Lincoln to stay
with the Elders (big sis and her husband). The plan was to use Imp City as
th...
18 uur geleden













Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten