woensdag 26 september 2018

Barloc Bigbelly, Marmot Mercenary

The fifth model of the Burrows and Badgers range I`ve finished, and the leader of my small band for the demo game the 29th.

While I still have to settle on the allegiances of the bands (okay, I know which two and where they start, just not who will become what), they probably become Rogues.

Even though for the small, non-campaign driven game we left the special faction bonusses out.

The model, while ingame hasn't decent stats at all, it was one of those figures I was immediatly drawn to.  And of course, as such I ordered him in my first batch of figures.

Equipped with a heap of rusty metal armour pieces and wielding a fearsome flail, he has the presence of a bully like enforcer to me to be honest instead of the cute rodent he is based on.

Now to finish his opposing leader and everything is set and done for the demo game!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten