zondag 30 september 2018

The Haul Report 150

Welcome to the first haul report after the holidays, as the collections have been boosted again.

But let's start with this nice thing I found in Mallorca:

It looks fantastic in my armoire now, standing next to his 'mug brother'.

I received another bits order as well this week, allowing me to update the Altar even more as Slaanesh will keep claiming victories for it's ode to exstacy.

At the club, freebie dice where to be had, being the 2014 Salute ones.  I grabbed a set just because I like these sort of merchandise...


I also bought some second hand lots for my Emperor's Children, from Nemesis the old metal dreadnought and (yet another) regular squad with two plasmaguns.

While Tonny provided me with a cheap bunch of old plastic marines that will fill out my regular "pre heresy" units.

So a nice and varied heap of models and goodies the past weeks, now to start painting in top speed again...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten