zaterdag 29 september 2018

On the Painting Desk 63

Back from Mallorca, and time to get into the brushworks again.

And in that final stint before actually leaving on holidays, some good progress was made.

Not only did I finish the last of the Burrows and Badgers models, whom are actually going to be on the table this saturday as you read this, but I got some 40k work done as well.

A small bit of work was done on the Land Raider, but I also drybrushed all the black on the 20man melee unit for my Emperor's Children, and started working on the metal parts.

Apart from that, a full squad for my Renegades have been completed, opening the path now to more armoured might for the Children.

And I undercoated the first dozen models for Noshi's army, of whom I`ll probably be painting a part of to get it ready for the club league starting januari...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten