zondag 9 september 2018

The Haul Report 149

There we go, a lot of different stuff joins the collection this week as I bought some essentials, got a good second hand deal... and drafted again after two years.

Because well, I`m a geek and geeks tend to do that sort of stuff teeheheeheee...

The first purchase of the week was a heap of essentials, with a batch of 12 paints from Vallejo whom I got at Verschooten.  They had airbrush black back in stock, so I grabbed all they had in one go, together with some additional "normal" blacks for undercoating.  The other colours are restocks for paints slowly running out, or in the case of the green and purple for Noshi her Dark Eldar.

I also got a nice lot of second hand Imperial Guard, to bring into the fold of Slaanesh as Heretics and Renegades.  At 60 euro for the whole lot, quite a bargain.

On wednesday, Noshi was out with collegues to dinner, so I went to draft for the first time in years.  Well actually, I went to have a drink somewhere, but decided on my old lair to do this and jump in the game (something I only plan to do very occassionally) while having a beer.

I also received my order from Oathsworn, 5 more heroes for Burrows and Badgers.

The final purchase this week was a bit of an "essential", as the newest issue of White Dwarf came out.

A nice and varied heap of loot as such, but now I`m going to pack my suitcase as I`ll be off to Mallorca in a few days, so the blog will be "closed" for 12 days as a result...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten