zaterdag 24 september 2022

On the Painting Desk 213

 Well, a busy period with not much "free" free-time the past weeks.

But never the less, I managed to sneak in a few painting sessions.  Not much, but some minor work was managed to be done on the Freedom.

And that precious little time has been spend on doing some of the blue already on the (mostly) wing sections of the mobile suit.



I hope to get the whole blue sections completed in the coming days, but that will depend a lot on how that thing called life rears it's head.
 
Now, apart from trying to get some painting done, I have also been building some kits, namely the ones from Super Mecha Champions.

The first one I tackled was the cute teddybear mech Caramel, to get a good idea of how those kits build up and how much glueing was required.
 

 
So after all, some progress was made as such, and that is always a good thing.  I might even kind off finish the Freedom this calendar year...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten