maandag 5 september 2022

Unboxing HG 1/144 Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke custom)

 Yes, finally I found this gunpla kit, and at a reasonable price.



From a seller on Vinted in France, she was 23.00 euro, coming to under 28 including shipping and buyer protection fees.

So once the Freedom is finished, I have a new project to build and paint, and of course, it has to be the mobile suit of my ultimate Waifu, Lunamaria Hawke from Gundam SEED Destiny.

But before this kit ever gets assembled, let's have a look at the insides of the box in this short video:



I really look forward to building it, though I admit finding the more or less correct colour combinations afterwards to paint the reddish purple's is a bit daunting.

But that is a problem for the future...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten