zondag 11 september 2022

The Haul Report 335

 Let's kick off the month with a biggie, as the My Box from Archonia arrived.



And it contained a nice stack of manga this month.

All the volumes of My Dress Up darling released so far that I still needed, as well as the next instalments for Terra Formars and Reincarnated as a Slime so I can continue reading. 

And actually a FunkoPOP, because I wasn`t going to let the LE Saint Seiya one slip away.  Talking Saint Seiya, I also grabbed a couple of gachapon from the series.

But the full contents in glorious technicolor will be shown next week after the holdiay trip, so I can calmly unbox the errrm, box.

And that was not all, as from TokyoCatch a parcel arrived containing my Tamjiro tissue holder.
 

 

A good week for sure!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten