zaterdag 17 september 2022

Unboxing the september Archonia My Box

 So, my Archonia box of this month (send the last days of august, so it arrived in september).

And it's a big one this month, as I went on a shopping spree.
 
Though it was an adventure to het the box finally in my hands...

Yeah, even a FunkoPop found it's way in there...



But because it is a rather biggie indeed this time, I decided to do an unboxing video for it, so sit back and join the ride.

So that is a nice stack of loot for this month.  next month, it'll be a big box as well, but that is because I ordered my Chirstmas present along with the regular releases I'm grabbing, so it won't be so immense a loot for that episode.

Anyway, here are the contents once again in a single picture...



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten