maandag 19 september 2022

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: back to the seaside

 Greetings followers!

Here is your favorite pint-sized ruler again, and I went out to overview the lands.



Last year, I went to the seaside and liked it a lot, so I ordered my parents to book a stay there again this year.  This time, I picked Bredene, and we stayed at Park Merlo as such.

But that was not all, I allowed myself to be transported by one of those huge trams called trains.  I like trams, so I wanted to ride in one of those huge ones.  It was quiet a fun experience I must say.




Upon arrival at our week home, I immediatly went out to scout the premises, and this huge closed off sundeck was ideal for me.  Now I could constantly run in and out of the house, and I quickly mastered the step off from the door as well.




We went to see the sea that same day, and I must say my mommy was a bit of a spoilsport, I wanted to walk all the way to England and back, but she didn`t let me unfortunatly.






The second day we went first to the market, because we of course needed some food for the rest of the week.  But sadly, in the afternoon the rain came.

We went for a walk in De Haan as such, and this strange lady waded into an icecold and windy sea.  Well, at least she had no less then five lifeguards watching her, probably wondering what the heck she was thinking... and why they had to stand in the rain as such.




On wednesday morning, it still rained so we went to the Sealife resort, where sick seals are being cured, but also hoists a nice aquarium.  I loved looking at all the fishes, though I think it a bit sad you are not allowed to dip in with the lovely and colourfull fishes.
 



 






On the final full day, we went to Ostend.  Here, mommy and daddy wanted to have me drive one of those push car's again like last year, but I didn`t feel like it so we quickly abandoned that plan as such. 
 



 
You must understand, being insanely cute all the time is a very tiring job, and I just wanted to take a good nap instead.
 

 
And I needed to save up strenght because in the afternoon I wanted to go play in BOTH the playgrounds the park has to offer.
 



 
And so the vacation came to an end, as on the friday morning we went back on one of those exciting big trains and journey back to Antwerp.
 


 

Though the weather here was far worse...
 
 

So that's it for this adventure my loyal subjects, I will see you again when I go on a fresh adventure!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten