zondag 26 februari 2023

The Haul Report 352

 Well this has been a lovely week!

Manga, figures, waifu merchandise... it is all here in this post.

Beginning with of course the waifu, Lunamaria Hawke.  A small parcel from Japan arrived containing a keychain of her, as well as some gachapon figures for use in MechaTop after I painted them.



But I also received my My Box for this month from Archonia, with some excellent volumes.  And I can continue reading Food Wars now for the next books as I scored volume 6.



A big box also arrived this week, containing loot I caught on TokyoCatch at the end of last year.  A lovely set of figures (though the Nino is for the trade pile, I already own a set of Quintuplets) from My Hero Academia for the collection, as well as a nice cosy and cute blanky... 



So this has been a very good week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten