dinsdag 28 februari 2023

February 2023 Loot

 So parcels delayed by BPost and Customs have been coming in this month, and as such there are some nice items that have been on the way nearly 2 months now that have arrived.

And yes, that includes waifu material!

Let's see what I obtained this month in this short video:



And then we go to the regular links where I obtained it all:

Lunamaria Hawke figure: my waifu collection was expanded thanks to Mandarake.
Saintia Sho 15 and 16, Blue Period 12, Food Wars 6, Darling 7, My Hero Academia 33: these came with the monthly box from Archonia.
MechaTop goodies: I was send these as a gift from the creators of the game.
Gundam gachapon, Lunamaria keychain: these I found on eBay.
Pokemon blanket, Hawks, Denki: prizes I won over at the TokyoCatch crane game app.

So the shortest month wielded some good items for sure...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten