dinsdag 21 februari 2023

We reached 500 completed anime

 So, this is a bit of a milestone I guess.

With the completion of the second season of The Way of the Househusband earlier, I reached 500 completed anime marked on MyAnimeList, or MAL for short.

Not to shabby considering the "draught" for anime series here in Belgium between the end of Club Dorothee (when I was a wee little lad) and the coming of the internet and streaming options somewhere around 2010.

Add to that the serious boosting in series I watched as more came available through sites like Crunchyroll, instead of sticking solely to Gundam and Saint Seiya, but broading horizons, and the counter began racing upwards in earnest.  Considering older series counted like 52 episodes a season (like Gundam) or more compared to the 12 to 24 of nowadays, that has been a serious amount of watching.

Yes, it also include series for "Men of Culture" but I am not ashamed to admit I like watching those as well.  Heck, the infamous Bible Black even had a great and tragic story behind all the oppai in it.



So, now to go for the next 500, which should take about 7 to 8 years I guess if I really binge series like I did the past two years...  Meaning about a series per week, 1 to 2 episodes a day.  A pretty realistic number to be honest I guess.  But what makes me proud of myself, is that even if I didn`t like something, I never dropped a single series!

Now, back to the screen and work on that still immens Plan to Watch list along all the new stuff coming out...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten