zondag 19 februari 2023

Unboxing Lunamaria Hawke Destiny Heroine DX Figure

 Beginning of december, I received a notification alert from Mandarake that they had a Lunemaria figure in their used selection that I missed.


The condition read that the problems where with the packaging, so at 500 yen for the model, I immediatly swooped in.  It is only a box after all, and for a 1/8th scale, 3.86 euro was a steal.

So selecting airmail, and the necessary import duties, the model arrived the beginning of february.

The box indeed had seen better days though not at all a disaster, but let's unbox her and look at the important stuff, namely the actual figure!
 

 

This is definitly one of the more kawaii DX models of my Lunamaria, I love the facial expression on this figure and she will get a nice spot in the cabinet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten