zondag 30 augustus 2015

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling

It was so far the best of the movies I saw, and the best of the books I`ve read. Which isn`t really fair, as I started reading them last week and this is just the second one I`ve read lol.

But I must say, I`m getting really hooked by the books more and more...  Maybe if my knees are better, I should go run around in the fields with a broom, as Quidditch is picking up as an official sports.

The book is slightly longer then the first one, at 250 pages, but it`s from volume 4 that they really pick up in size.  The great thing is some light twists in the books, that aren`t in the movie.  Change of locations for events, those kind of things, and a lot more Lockhart "action".

Yeah, he was a charlatan, but I really dig the character, and he will be the reason I`m going to do a MOC based on the second movie just for that...

2 opmerkingen: