donderdag 27 augustus 2015

The Final One: Tolkien theme completed

Here it is, unpacked today.  Lego set 9473 The Mines of Moria, the last set I needed to complete the whole Tolkien theme (both the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit lines).

Okay, that is excluding things like keychains and magnets, or the boardgames, as I wanted the full building set collection.

Now the next phase is going to be to build, over the YEARS, displays for including all the sets, or sets going together like I did with my Lake-Town display.

But this also means, that with the whole theme now collected, I don`t have a hard to find, `must have` theme open anymore yaay.  The Jurassic World sets are easily available still to collect, and the few Harry Potter ones are non priority for the moment.

Now to stock up on baseplates for the coming years ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten