zondag 4 juli 2021

Out with the old, in with the new!

 Hello everyone, and welcome to a totally revamped blog!

After more then 12 years, as the first post on this blog was uploaded in february 2010, it was time to put the old Theme (and no longer supported by blogger for years) to rest.



So, taking the chance to turn a few more things around as a result, I went not only for a new theme, but also a new name.  Think of it as a total rebranding of all my social media in the coming days, as there will bound to be sites that pop up and still need to change the name on there.

Okay, that and the old name didn`t fit in the header of this theme...

So farewell to the Societa di Archeologica e Cimeli, and welcome to An Old Belgian Otaku.  Because I`m old, I`m belgian and an otaku from long before it became "cool".  For the theme, I went for an anime I really like, Date A Live, so that was befitting as well of course.

I hope you all like the more sleeker, moderner style of the blog, let me know in the comments!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I was briefly very confused when a video came up on YouTube under the ‘old Belgian otaku’ name and I thought someone was copycatting you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I very much doubt I'm copycat worthy material x-D but tnx for the compliment hehe

      Verwijderen