zondag 18 juli 2021

Unboxing the ULTIMATE Rimuru

 I really, really enjoyed the first season of That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, and when I saw this tiny Rimuru figure from the WCF line, I just needed to have it!



For me, this is a key model in his discovery of the new world, as he really had no clue what went on.

And the question mark popping out made me giggle every time.  The figure was for sale at Madarake, but with the new IOSS rulings kicking in 1st of july, I went to search for him within the EU and found him at Ediya Shop, as seen in THIS post.

Now to have a look at the little cute slime in this short unboxing video:



Sometimes less is more, and it certainly is so for this little hilarious figure!



Thanks again to Ediya Shop for the great service, and until the next time!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten