donderdag 30 maart 2023

Spring Anime League 2023

 So we are back it, another season of predicting which anime will be good and gambling which ones will go through the roof this season.

And after the good result of past Fall, I hope to at least get back in the top 50% this time round.



Of course, the real big anime like Demon Slayer can`t be taken, and from the Restricted four I took Konosuba's spin off centred on Megumin and the second season of Over the Moon for You.

For the rest, the absolute no-brainer for a Mecha lover like me was the second season of the Witch From Mercury, though I am going to bench her as she starts airing during the second week of the game.  That means that she will be swapped in after the first week closes and the weakest performing one goes to the bench then.

As such, the other three Active ones I will start this season with are the isekai's Dead Mount Death Play and Trapped in another world with my Smartphone, because isekai are always safe bets.  The final spot is reserved for My Home Hero because I want to watch that myself.

Joining at first the Witch on the bench are One Turn Kill Sister, in case this proves to be the next isekai hit, and Birdie's second season because I had no clue with what to round out my team though I doubt it will come actually of the bench for that last one.

I`m curious where this will be taking me this season, and I guess I`ll find out in the coming week if I had some good gut feelings for the season!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten