zondag 5 maart 2023

The Haul Report 353

 March has begun, and it is with some nice loot that the month kicks off.

Because first and foremost, I got some gachapon to complete a series, the hugcots of the Quintuplets.

I was allowed by the lovely young lady at the Akiba central station store to pick out the colours I needed for my coins, thanks a lot!  Or so i thought, sneak peaking in them, purple is Miku, and it seems Nino is in another coloured ball so that means I`ll have to get back... and will have some of them to trade once they are opened in december.


I also turned some other balls, namely 2 Quintuplets bride keychains (peaking in, it seems I only need Ichika of the series now), a Pokemon keychain and a Kirby gachapon, but to see what is in them you will have to wait until the big tube opening, once again in december!


While in the city, I got myself a late Christmas present.  As Noshi and the family went shopping for all the manga I received for christmas in Mekanik Strip AND where so kind to put their purchases on my card, I had some nice store credit build up.  I used it as such for the next instalment of Terra Formars, as well as for a volume of Gundam Thunderbolt.


Finally, I found this lovely Gundam manga on a facebook group for 2.5 euro, me happy!

So a nice week to kick of the month, let's see what we can add to it in the coming weeks as well!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten