dinsdag 17 januari 2023

Big lot of Manga unboxing

 Okay, so today I`m ripping open a nice big box of manga.

And they where a damn fine deal, found on a Facebook group.

The seller, a lady from The Netherlands, was selling of various series, but also this lot of 45 manga, all from various series and mostly volume 1's, that where in her way.  Asking price?  A measly 55 euro.  Add in 11.50 for shipping with Mondial Relay, and I got myself this box at under 1.50 euro a volume, and a sheer stack to discover.

Which books are inside?  Well, let's see in this unboxing video!



So that is in total 32 new series to discover and sample.  Now being the collectionist that I am, that will also mean I'll be trying to complete all those series over the coming months and years, but that will be slow and steady progress which you'll be able to follow on this little corner of the internet.

Now, it's time to read!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten